ChemCon Europe 2023
ChemCon Europe 2023 is a global platform which brings together many experts representing companies, authorities and international organisations from over 25 countries. Presentations given by more than 50 speakers from governments and industry will focus in the field of international chemical legislation all over the world, like EU-REACH, UK-REACH, TSCA, K-REACH, GHS and country specific information on inventories, labelling requirements etc. ChemCon Europe 2023 enables you to learn from experiences from the legislative approach of others by presenting interesting business cases.
● October 23 | Workshop and Seminars 1 & 2
◦ Workshop: Enforcement
◦ Seminar 1: EU CLP (revision) and global implementation of GHS
◦ Seminar 2: Global approach to new chemicals and polymers notification
● October 24 | Conference Sessions
◦ Chemicals Strategy for Sustainability – implementation and innovation
◦ REACH revision - roadmap and impact
◦ One Substance One Assessment - implementation
◦ Impact on application laws
● October 25 | Conference Sessions
◦ Authorisation and restriction - theory
◦ Authorisation and restriction - practice
◦ PFAS restriction - impact and challenges
● October 26 | Conference Sessions
◦ Türkiye and UK REACH
◦ China and Korea
◦ The Americas
● October 27 | Conference Sessions
◦ Sustainability in the value chain
◦ Supply chain communication and product stewardship strategies
◦ Data sharing and risk assessment developments
◦ Corporate Sustainability through the regulatory lens
ChemCon Europe 2023 Registration, please >> click here.
Registration Conditions, please read here.
Workshop (Monday morning) : Complimentary (only in combination with seminar(s) and/or conference sessions)
Seminar 1 (Monday morning) : €400.-
Seminar 2 (Monday afternoon): €400.-
Conference Sessions (Tue – Fri) : € 3,250.-
Early bird discount: 10% discount on the fee payable is offered to all conference registrations received and paid latest on 20 June 2023.
Group of three or more attendees booking at the same time from the same company (legal entity), receive a 10% discount.
Group of five attendees or more receive 15% discount.
Group of seven attendees or more receive 20% discount.Only one discount applies per person.