Among the invited speakers: ECHA, Finland, Forum for Exchange of Information on Enforcement, Austria, Russian Register of Potentially Hazardous Chemical and Biological Substances of Rospotrebnadzor, Russia.
Share practical experience invited:
Lukoil Neftochim Burgas, Bulgaria;
Gazprom Export, Russia;
Henkel, Germany; Basf, Germany.
Main Topics for discussion:
• Prospects for the development of REACH and CLP 2019-2023.
• Assessment of REACH dossiers.
• e-SDS, exposure scenarios
• UK REACH trends for Brexit
• REACH and CLP inspections (practical examples of passing)
• EU circular economy action plan, boundaries between waste and chemicals
• Interaction with consortia
• Overview of EU rules for mineral fertilizers 2019/1009
• Changes in US law (HazCom 2012) and Canada on chemicals
• Review of the chemical regulation of the Asia-Pacific region ((China, Taiwan, Korea, Thailand, Indonesia, Australia, Vietnam, Malaysia)
• Regulation KKDIK
• Actual issues of regulation of the circulation of chemical products in the Russian Federation and the countries of the Eurasian Economic Community, EAEU TR 041/2017
• Organizational changes in the structure of a non-EU producer and their impact on REACH registration.
no more than 70 participants
Support 2 languages with simultaneous translation
Each presentation is about 40-45 minutes
Ability to ask questions after each presentation
3 day conference
We invite you to participate:
Directors, managers, department heads:
• Quality control and standardization
• REACH and CLP
• Technical regulation
• Product Safety
Updated information: Check Official Website