Dr. Yuan Shaw-Ying, Director of Taiwan EPA's Department of Environmental Sanitation and Toxic Substances Control at Shanghai CRAC on 21 Oct, 2013.
Copyright: unless otherwise stated all contents of this website are ©2020 - REACH24H Consulting Group - All Rights Reserved - For permission to use any content on this site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Vietnam Solicits Substance Information to Supplement the Draft National Chemical Inventory
- 2 China MEE Publishes Revised Measures for the Environmental Management of New Chemical Substances
- 3 Taiwan Starts Annual Reporting of Registered New and Existing Substances
- 4 Thailand DIW Consults on 3 Implementation Specifications under the Hazardous Substance Act
- 5 Interpretation of Polymer and PLC Exemption Rules in the Philippines
9ArticlesChina MOT, together with several other agencies, jointly issued the official version of the Measures for Safety Administration of Road Transport of Dangerous Goods on November 25, 2019