Home / Expert Articles / Details

K-REACH Only Representative Transfer Issues: Can I Change My OR?

Non-Korean manufacturers/importers can appoint an Only Representative (OR) to fulfil K-REACH obligations. Selection of an OR is not without risks and variability in the competency of ORs means that companies may need to change to a new OR. There is no legal obligation to maintain the services of a substandard OR and enterprise are free to change provided the transfer process is followed.

Who needs an OR?

Please Log in or Sign up (FREE) to read the full content.
Copyright: unless otherwise stated all contents of this website are ©2020 - REACH24H Consulting Group - All Rights Reserved - For permission to use any content on this site, please contact cleditor@chemlinked.com
Nadine He
ChemLinked Editor