1. Can you briefly explain how the two regulations differ? Can I understand that IChEMS will exist in addition to the AICIS regulation? Thank you.
IChEMS operates in conjunction with the Department of Health’s Australian Industrial Chemicals Introduction Scheme (AICIS). AICIS is responsible for regulating the import and manufacture of industrial chemicals in Australia and assessing risks to human health and the environment across the lifecycle of industrial chemicals.
Copyright: unless otherwise stated all contents of this website are ©2023 - REACH24H Consulting Group - All Rights Reserved - For permission to use any content on this site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Singapore Revises GHS Implementation Rules with Two-year Transitional Period (Updated on March 7, 2023)
- 2 Shanghai Customs Extends Pilot Period of New Inspection Mode for Imported Hazardous Chemicals (Updated on Mar 13, 2023)
- 3 Japan to Ban PFHxS and Its Salts
- 4 South Korea Revises MSDS Standards to Redefine "Manufacture" (Updated on February 15, 2023)
- 5 South Korea Extends Comment Period of Eleven Candidate Substances for Authorization to Feb 28 (Updated on Feb 10, 2023)