1. Where to download the Regulation of New and Existing Chemical Substances Registration?
1. Environmental Protection Administration (EPA): Please go to the homepage of the EPA → Policies and Regulations → Environmental Protection Regulations → Competent Regulations Inquiry System → Regulations and Orders → EPA Decree: Revise the "Regulation of New and Existing Chemical Substances Registration"
Copyright: unless otherwise stated all contents of this website are ©2023 - REACH24H Consulting Group - All Rights Reserved - For permission to use any content on this site, please contact email@example.com
- 1 Inventory Updates | Australia Adds 2 Industrial Chemicals in AIIC (Updated on May 30, 2023)
- 2 South Korea Designates 6 New Toxic Substances (Updated on June 1, 2023)
- 3 China Implements New Inspection Mode for Imported Hazardous Chemicals Nationwide
- 4 China MEE Adds 43 Chemicals to IECSC (Updated on June 1, 2023)
- 5 China Imposes Ban on Five POPs (Updated on June 6, 2023)