1. What is the representative system in the registration system introduced by the Environmental Protection Administration? [§2]
1. A registrant may appoint a representative to apply for chemical substances registration pursuant to Article 2 Paragraph 2 of the Regulation of New and Existing Chemical Substances Registration (hereinafter referred to as “Regulation”) .
Copyright: unless otherwise stated all contents of this website are ©2023 - REACH24H Consulting Group - All Rights Reserved - For permission to use any content on this site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Inventory Updates | Australia Adds 2 Industrial Chemicals in AIIC (Updated on May 30, 2023)
- 2 South Korea Designates 6 New Toxic Substances (Updated on June 1, 2023)
- 3 China Implements New Inspection Mode for Imported Hazardous Chemicals Nationwide
- 4 China MEE Adds 43 Chemicals to IECSC (Updated on June 1, 2023)
- 5 China Imposes Ban on Five POPs (Updated on June 6, 2023)