1. Is it necessary to register for selling of a chemical substance which is purchased in Taiwan? [§30]
Pursuant to Paragraph 1, Article 30 of the Toxic Chemical Substances Control Act (hereinafter referred to as “Act”), those that manufacture or import existing chemical substances with quantities reaching a specific amount each year shall apply to the central competent authority for chemical registration by the designated deadlines; those manufacturing or importing new chemical substances shall apply to the central competent authority for chemical registration 90 days prior to commencement of manufacturing or import. Manufacture or import of said existing and new chemical substances shall only be allowed when the registration is approved.
Copyright: unless otherwise stated all contents of this website are ©2023 - REACH24H Consulting Group - All Rights Reserved - For permission to use any content on this site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Singapore Revises GHS Implementation Rules with Two-year Transitional Period (Updated on March 7, 2023)
- 2 Shanghai Customs Extends Pilot Period of New Inspection Mode for Imported Hazardous Chemicals (Updated on Mar 13, 2023)
- 3 Japan to Ban PFHxS and Its Salts
- 4 South Korea Revises MSDS Standards to Redefine "Manufacture" (Updated on February 15, 2023)
- 5 South Korea Extends Comment Period of Eleven Candidate Substances for Authorization to Feb 28 (Updated on Feb 10, 2023)